Loudest Bluetooth Speakers for 2021 [Our Reviews and Comparisons]
Music Authority may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
When you are in that party zone at home and your music isn’t loud enough, it’s such a disappointment. You have been planning your housewarming or birthday party for days and a not-so-loud-enough bluetooth speaker just spoils the fun. Isn’t it?
This is when you invest in a powerful bluetooth speaker that can dish out some deep bass.
Powerful and clear sound production is a crucial factor when you buy a bluetooth speaker these days. We dug out some of the loudest bluetooth speakers that are sure to guarantee robust sound levels for a perfect house party.
Read Related Article: Best Powered Speakers for 2020
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Amazon
Our Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Reviews and Comparisons
1. JBL Partybox 1000
- JBL Signature Sound offers unprecedented performance and an authentic audio experiences you will remember for your party
- The full panel lighting effect creates a captivating light show to astound your crowd with a lasting visual experience.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- DJ launchpad allows you to play drums, keyboard and piano, record and loop on the fly
- Mic and guitar inputs allow you to plug in your mic or guitar and take the stage
The JBL Partybox is a party music beast that can produce loud volumes of sound. Standing 3.5 feet tall, the Partybox is massive with colorful LED lights befitting a fun party environment.
On your favorite game days, this machine can blast out gunshots and zombie attacks through the roof. Such is the impact of this bluetooth speaker.
The Partybox has a maximum power output of 1100 W contributing to the super loud audio. The speaker can produce the perfect sound with deep bass at 70% of the volume, but above this level, there is some distortion present.
The coolest feature of the bluetooth speaker is the flashing LED lights. There are buttons for assigning different light patterns placed on top of the speaker.
The front of the speaker features two circles placed one after the other. The first circle lights up when you change the volume and indicates volume levels. This feature lets you know the audio level of the speaker even from across the room.
See Related Topic: Best Portable PA System
What We Like About JBL Partybox 1000
The Partybox can help you provide enough sound to host a small-sized party at your house. You also have two wheels under the speaker making it easier to move the box around.
What We Don’t Like About JBL Partybox 1000
Speaker starts sounding out of proportion when you max out the volume.
- Loud audio
- LED lighting with different light patterns
2. JBL Boombox
One of the favorite brands of all audiophiles around the world, JBL specializes in giving powerful sound without compromising audio quality. With a whopping 24 hours of battery life, the JBL Boombox has captivated the hearts of music listeners with its high bass levels.
JBL’s Boombox doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the quality of sound. The lyrics are crystal clear and the music just doesn’t miss a beat. The bass goes very deep without meddling with the midrange.
Even though the speaker is devoid of a subwoofer, it can dish out power bass to have a high impact on the listeners. Even if you max out the sound on the system, it can effortlessly handle the change without any distortion.
Well defined beats are the most notable feature of the product. The Boombox sounds great with bass-heavy music genres like electronic dance music and hip hop. Bass music goes very deep and even vocal performances sound pitch-perfect.
What We Like About JBL Boombox
The JBL Boombox is known for its excellent sound quality and battery life. It is also equipped with a rubber pad below which will help you carry the device comfortably on your shoulders.
What We Don’t Like About JBL Boombox
The only disadvantage of the system is that it lacks 360-degree audio which gives you a more pronounced sound effect.
- Great sound performance
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Lacks 360-degree audio
- Battery level indicator is hard to find
3. Marshall Kilburn 2
- Kilburn II offers 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge.
- Multi-directional sound via Bluefin stereo sound; Frequency Range: 52 - 20,000 Hz
- Comes equipped with Bluetooth 5. 0 apt technology for wireless music play. Play music with any Bluetooth device at a range of up to 30 feet away from the speaker
- New durable design with new grill and corner caps
- Kilburn II features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
Marshall’s Kilburn 2, the rebirth of Kilburn I, packs a strong punch in terms of volume and bass. Kilburn 2 is specially made for cranking up the music loud to get your party going. The device can produce ear-splitting sounds and is the best sounding boombox ever.
The Boombox is equipped with three knobs on the top to adjust the bass, treble, and volume. Therefore, even if you max out the volume on it you can adjust the treble and the bass to make the music sound well rounded.
The bass and treble controls help you to customize your hip hop and EDM tracks. It is also fitted with multi-directional sound, achieved by 20-watt woofers and backfiring tweeters which can make your party music wilder.
Next to the controls on the top, the device features a battery level indicator and a bluetooth button. The bluetooth 5.0 gives a range of 30 feet and the Kilburn 2 can last for 20 hours depending on how loud you want the music to be played.
What We Like About Marshall Kilburn 2
Kilburn 2 is known for its powerful sound with deep bass. The boombox sports multi-host functionality.
This means that if you and your friend both want to listen to music simultaneously connect your bluetooth devices to the speaker and play from your own respective playlists.
What We Don’t Like About Marshall Kilburn 2
The device can last you a long party session, however, make sure you don’t carry this to a pool party or a fishing trip. The speaker features IPX2 water resistance rating and therefore can only withstand light sprinkle.
- 20-hour battery life
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Low water resistance
4. Aiwa Exos 9
- Orders ship the next business day *** HOME-STEREO SOUND, INSIDE OR OUT - With 200 watts of continuous power and 5 drivers, including a 6.5" dual-voice coil subwoofer, the Exos-9 delivers amazing stereo sound with deep bass, crisp treble and balanced mids. Distortion-free, even at volumes that will draw the attention of the local authorities.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE - Your guests will pass out before the Exos-9 does! Keep it plugged in at home or enjoy up to 9 HOURS of incredible unplugged sound with the included quick-swap Lithium-ion battery pack. Perfect for tailgates, camping, backyard fun, the beach, fishing, or any other outdoor activity where nature forgot to install power outlets.
- CONNECT IN SECONDS - Bluetooth 4.2 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 80 feet. The Exos-9 remembers your last device, allowing you to reconnect effortlessly. 3.5mm audio jack for direct connection.
- ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER YOUR MUSIC - Crank the bass, mids, or highs with the 5-band onboard graphic equalizer. Use one of 4 available pre-set options or fine tune the EQ to your liking. The customizable EQ makes the Exos-9 portable speaker perfect for every genre of music, podcasts and audiobooks.
- THE AIWA PROMISE - We proudly stand behind our products. We offer a 60-Day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and a 2-year WARRANTY on the Exos-9. If you’re not completely thrilled, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We’ll even pay for return shipping.
The Aiwa Exos 9 is an indoor/outdoor speaker powered by a 200-watt amplifier. Weighing 13 pounds, the boombox can get super loud so you can definitely carry it to a party or a BBQ session with your family. Once you switch it on, your silent room turns into a party haven.
Aiwa Exos 9 has two tweeters, two mid-woofers and a woofer, hidden behind a black grille. The woofers are closely placed together therefore the soundstage is quite narrow. The sound is incredibly loud and can travel far.
There is an LCD panel on the front of the speaker that displays EQ you are using. It also indicates the battery life of the boombox.
Aiwa Exos 9 boasts a battery life of nine hours. However, the speaker only lasts about eight hours if you are listening to music at a medium volume.
If you are maxing out the volume the battery lasts even less. If you must have the speaker last all day, you can purchase multiple batteries to swap out and keep rocking your playlist.
What We Like About Aiwa Exos 9
The Aiwa Exos 9 is fitted with 5 speakers, two 1 inch tweeters, two 3 inch midrange drivers and one 6.5 inch subwoofer. These are powered by a 200-watt amplifier.
This combination is responsible for the powerful sound emitted by the device, especially when the volume is cranked up.
What We Don’t Like About Aiwa Exos 9
The device is not water-resistant, so make sure you don’t spill water when you are playing music outdoors.
- Great sound experience
- Great battery life
- Not waterproof
- Straight forward design
5. Aomais Go
- IPX7 WATERPROOF SPEAKER: Really waterproof! AOMAIS Go has top level waterproof able to withstand full immersion of up to 33 feet for 30 minutes. Other speakers may claim water resistance but can only defend against the smallest splashes. AOMAIS Go is protected enough to go on, it's dustproof, snowproof, mudproof, waterproof or even being dropped (Note: The upgraded V5.0 AOMAIS GO cannot be paired with the old V4.2 AOMAIS GO)
- BLUETOOTH V5.0 WIRELESS SPEAKER: Tablets, cellphones sync in a snap with Bluetooth 5.0. Works great with iPhones, iPad, Samsung, HTC. Wired connection with PC, TV and other non-Bluetooth devices with 3.5mm audio jack. Connect any device with a playlist to have a continuous sound for any occasion. You can aslo use AOMAIS Go for hands-free calling
- BOOMING BASS & FULL VOLUME: Get 40W sound with AOMAIS Go’s two 15 watt full-range drivers & two 10-watt tweeter, and two passive radiators. Super bass booms with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. 40W volume level not enough? Easily pair two speakers, creating left and right channels, for a powerful 80W stereo surround sound. Don’t sacrifice good look, performance that holds up to even the toughest use. A perfect gift for music lover with an active lifestyle
- 40H LONG PLAYTIME, FAST CHARGE: Get the play time you want with a 10000mAh rechargeable battery that can go for up to 40-Hour (At 50% volume, playtime varies according to volume level and audio content) Quick charge gets back to full in about 4 hours. Emergency power supply prevents fadeouts. You can even use the AOMAIS Go to charge your AOMAIS Sport II speaker or tablets, smartphone in a pinch, no need to worry about your devices dying when you enjoy your music
- WHAT YOU GET: Comes with AOMAIS Go Bluetooth 5.0 waterproof bluetooth speaker (Note: Due to new design of the logo, items will be shipping out randomly from two versions), a Micro USB charging cable, AUX cable, Quick Start Guide
Featuring a sporty look, the Aomais Go is your perfect music companion. With tremendously loud volumes the device’s booming bass and 30W stereo sound is an eye-catcher. Aomais Go has a hard encasing which has an extended handlebar.
The handlebar coupled with a compact design makes it easily portable.
The hard encasing makes the boombox durable and at the same time, it has a waterproof rating of IPX7. This means that it can survive even if it is submerged in water.
Aomais Go is the right kind of boombox you can carry to your beach or fishing trip.
The boombox has easy controls placed right under the built-in handle. You can power on/off, control the volume, pause playback and answer a call.
On the side underneath a water-resistant panel lies a micro USB charging port, a USB-A output port to charge your device and an AUX input port.
What We Like About Aomais Go
Aomais Go has 30 watts of power, so if you plan to connect another device to it you can expect the sound to fill up a huge room. Besides, the boombox has a 7200mAh battery which lasts for 30 hours of playback time.
What We Don’t Like About Aomais Go
The bass is noticeable but not great. Also, in large hollow spaces with reverberation or echo, the sound losses some clarity.
- 30 hours of battery life
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Bass is not deep
- Sound loses some clarity when you max out the volume
We chose the JBL Partybox 1000 as the loudest bluetooth speaker. It has a maximum power output of 1200W making it one of the loudest bluetooth devices in the market.
It is massive in size and vibrant with LED lights flashing about making one of the best bluetooth devices. It might be on the expensive side for many of you but it is worth every penny.
I hope this review helps you to select the loudest bluetooth speaker that you can take anywhere and get the party started!
More to read: